Minimal Gnome System

Naitik Shah naitik_83 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 13:30:25 PST 2001

I've been trying to build a decent gnome system for quite a while, and after
all combinations, I've decided that WindowMaker and minimal gnome, or
blackbox and gnome would be the best combination. I like blackbox cause it
uses almost no graphics anywhere. I was wondering if anyone's managed to get
such a system running. All I need is abiword, gnumeric, dia, galeon,
evolution, nautilaus. The rest of the stuff i need doesnt need gnome. I'm
hoping someone's make a system with this stuff, if you could tell me what
each of these need's, like the bare miniminum for all of these to run. I
stress 'bare minimum' cause I dont wanna get useless stuff on.

(This is the 6th LFS system I'm building in the last 2 months and I'm still
learning!!... LFS rules)

Thanks
Naitik.