once again! - prob w/ compilation of nALFS-bin

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Mon Nov 26 13:20:28 PST 2001

You had all ready installed expat, right?  It seems likly that maybe
ldconfig was not run after make install of expat. but you copied some
things around so....   If you know exactly where you put a particular
header from expat, you can usually get away with manually putting in an
absolute path in the source.  I.E. Line 29 of parser.c  YMMV with that
thou  ;)

~Jason