Online pkgs database

Felipe Contreras al593181 at mail.mty.itesm.mx
Sat Nov 24 22:12:19 PST 2001

Hi everybody,

I started this as a test but now I think I'm going to work more on this:

http://sourcer.sourceforge.net/pkgs/

It's a database that contains information about how to install stuff,
and also some packages have the download locations, but most doesn't.

There are some stuff missing, as patches and extra information, but I'll
work on them later.

All this pages are autogenerated with php and my proggie, sourcer. I'll
like to see this place as a reference and I'll be happy to maintain it.

Any comments will be very much appreciated.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org