<textdump mode="append">

Markus markus at bluegap.ch
Wed Nov 21 00:30:38 PST 2001

> Or, we could add something like <textdump offset="<line_number>"> and then
> insert <content> there, but that would be waaaay too dependent of the
file,
> and therefore not very nice solution.

Why not just use diff? Many of you already know its syntax, it doesn't need
no "search and replace" logic at all and it could just be feed with inputs
from the XML file. (i.e. everything between the <diff
target=myfile.txt>...here comes my diff changes... </diff>

Hope I made that clear, but it's just an idea that jumped to my head when
reading the above.

Markus

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org