<textdump mode="append">

Nicolas Nieswandt lfs at electro-nic.de
Tue Nov 20 12:01:14 PST 2001

Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 1:42 PM
>I have implemented <textdump mode="append">, but for now only that
after-LFS
>example use it (see other mail). Overwriting file is default.
>
>Should we make it part of the syntax or should I remove it?
>I think it's useful.

Yes, please keep it. That's a step in the right direction.

But if you have a files that look like the following example,
you get an ugly result. Do you have an idea to solve this ?

# Begin /etc/profile

export CFLAGS="-march=i386"

# End /etc/profile
export PATH=/something:/somethingelse
export OTHERVARIABLE=""

A solution for this problem would be great!

Nico

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org