newish perl FE_BE

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Sat Nov 17 04:37:26 PST 2001

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 07:47:11PM +0000, Mark Ellis wrote:
> Hi guys, finally got around to doing something with the perl version. Most
> importantly, it now deals with the new syntax, and hopefully will still
> handle the old style okay.

Woohoo, great. :)

I think we can slowly start dumping the old syntax. There are only a few
things left to do with the new one, and then the other additions will only be
"on top" of it.

> One other thing that caught my eye, there's nothing in the license. I'm not
> really big on these things, but I thought something should be in there. Are
> all the original authors around ? Shall I just whack the GPL in there ?

I remember that we (long time ago) agreed to use BSD. I'm not very big on
these things neither (hence GPL in nALFS :), so I don't actually remember
the reasons for that.

> Anyway, enjoy. Now on to the next part, hmm, <options> for copy etc. or an
> install log, decisions decisions :)

:) You should probably go with <options>, since it will become part of
the syntax, as we agreed.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org