ALFS for LFS-book?

Heinz Kirchmann kirchman at dfki.uni-kl.de
Wed Nov 14 09:43:35 PST 2001

> Wouldn't it be great to have one profile that could be used for ALFS and
> the LFS-book? No extra profile-creating, not handling two
> XML-structures, ...
Indeed I was looking for some inspiracion on how to
transform XML documents with xalan some days ago. So
I thought I should have a look at alfs and was surprised,
that I couldn't find a xsl document.

Can someone give me a short hint, why the LFS book is not
transformed for alfs into another XML document or a shell
script or whatsoever using XSLT?

Heinz
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org