New to alfs-discuss

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Wed Nov 14 05:49:27 PST 2001

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 06:44:39PM +0100, klebermass at ffb.org wrote:
> Hi im relativ new to alfs (set up my new server with alfs )  but i have a
> view  questions  on ALFS  if it  is planned to be implemented or if it will
> never be implemented or  if it is already implemented but i didnt find it
> *g* ?

Have you checked http://alfs.linuxfromscratch.org? I think that's good enough
to get you started.

<snip_suggestions>

These are all good suggestions and are all planed for ALFS somewhere in the
future. Lot of things are already discussed in alfs-* mailing lists.

I could tell you "go read some older messages" but that wouldn't be very easy
thing to do since there are a lot of them. I was thinking of starting to slowly
re-read those messages myself and making a collection of links to the useful
ones. Messages containing different suggestions, discussions about those
suggestions, some plans etc. etc. I think that would be really helpful for
those just starting to follow the list.

Of course if somebody wants to do that instead, it would be great. :)
This wouldn't be actually a FAQ, but something similar.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org