LFS profile using the new syntax

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Wed Nov 7 13:48:00 PST 2001

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 11:04:31PM +0000, Mark Ellis wrote:
> Just had a thought about the new syntax, they take a while to filter
> through sometimes :) Maybe the dir in chroot should be an element instead
> of an attribute, this is parsed data after all. I cant imagine getting the
> trouble we've had with " there, but you never know.

We should get rid of that " problem in the Perl code and then stop
worrying about it when writing profiles.

I thought about "dir" as an element, but it looked kinda weird to me - it
would be on the same depth level as all those elements inside chroot.
It just seemed more natural to be as closest to <chroot> as possible.

But that's just me. :)

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org