Semi-automated scripts that I threw together

Thien Vu thien_vu at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 3 16:03:05 PST 2001

I haven't actually look at the work put into naLFS, but I just wanted to
throw some stuff out that I put together that semi-automates LFS.

The basic premise is pretty simple some initial variables such as
PROG, VER, FILE, DIR are set.

Then the LFS stuff is run.

Then the source and/or compilation directories are erased.

Installtion is not all automatic yet, but I can't imagine things being too
far from it. To run it, it goes something like:

$ bash 001create-dirs
$ bash 002copying-source
$ bash 003bash

There are a couple of version changes that I would like to put out:
linux-2.4.13
man-pages-1.42
bison-1.30
shadow-4.0.0
lilo-22.1

Since this is hosted on DSL, I'm only including the scripts and
configuration files. The package changes above, you have to get on your own.

http://thien-vu.dyndns.org/~thien/commands.tar.bz2

Feedback for this would be great!

Thien Vu