Réf. : But where's the alfs?

PIERRE_Serge at stna.dgac.fr PIERRE_Serge at stna.dgac.fr
Wed May 16 04:31:58 PDT 2001

I've ask me the question recently and I found that :
http://alfs.linuxfromscratch.org
Try this url and you will have some stuff.

Bye

                    Joao Pedro Clemente
                    <jpcl at rnl.ist.utl.pt>                Pour :  alfs-discuss digest users
                    Envoyé par :                         <alfs-discuss at linuxfromscratch.org>
                    alfs-discuss-owner at linuxfroms        cc :
                    cratch.org                           Objet :      But where's the alfs?

                    16/05/2001 13:18
                    Veuillez répondre à
                    alfs-discuss

Sorry if this sounds newbie, but I am really confused here...
Shouldn't there be somewhere in the site a alfs iso or something?
Or maybe a alfs book, or a alfs install guide, or anything else like this?
I've checked the packages and all I found sounded me just like the normal
lfs stuff...

I guess I'm missing something, somewhere... but where?

Thank you

                    Joao Pedro Clemente
                    jpcl @ rnl.ist.utl.pt
                         (when not working out)