coasters and frisbees

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Fri May 11 01:49:07 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 10:08:37AM +0200, mike at manaveru.net wrote:
> yeah, I noticed you were the one... bdumm and I poked you yesterday in #ALFS,
> but you were away....

Yeah, i noticed.

But those profiles were only really meant to be testing, the ones i want
to get into ALFS's CVS tree would use the same packages style as LFS
does (to save disk space of course), that..and i haven't really gotten
around to it (minus now, thou...Cyrus IMAP is pulling me away ;)

> btw, did you hear the good news for Blade 100's?

Yeah! i noticed that, i just missed you too :(

Too bad i can't afford one now thou... i was reading a few kernel
threads and was impressed with some of the things posted.. /me dreaming
of having a Sun Blade 100 and Netra X1..Mmmm

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org