coasters and frisbees

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Fri May 11 01:26:15 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 09:45:44AM +0200, mike at manaveru.net wrote:
> well, the 3.0 style 1 profile included in the ALFS iso... been playing with that
> last night. I am still playing with it right now on my laptop.

Which are? i haven't had the time download the ISO before (and
bobby.bcpub.com isn't online anymore)

Mine have (considering Bryan did take the most recent ones when he put
together that ISO) the BSD license at the start of each profile, along
with a few other things aka whom the Author is, what version, etc..

between XML comments (<!-- -->)

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org