coasters and frisbees

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Fri May 11 01:12:12 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 09:26:41AM +0200, mike at manaveru.net wrote:
> I'll try to post the modified 3.0 profile tonight, as I am working on it right
> now.

What 3.0 profiles are you talking about?

If they are the ones i have in my CVS repository
(http://cvs.highos.com/index.cgi/profiles/base/3.0) then don't bother.

As i prefer to use the original download locations, which is the reason
it doesn't use the same package names as what LFS uses, allthough i do
provide them on my website for download (as it's listed in the README,
but anyways)

I only have one or two little things left todo (modifiying them to bring
them up to the exact same packages LFS uses, aka bzip2 instead of gzip
for the most part) then i'll be committing it my to CVS server.

But if those are the same profiles, send them to be, i'll diff them to
make sure i didn't miss anything =)

Anyways...

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org