alfs iso

Claudio Nieder private at claudio.ch
Thu May 10 14:57:39 PDT 2001

Hi,

> To quit in lynx I press q twice but in w3m you have to press q and y and return.

That you must confirm quit in both w3m and lynx is stupid IMHO, but fortunatly
in both you can use Q (shift-q) to quit without further questions.

> w3m is by no means intuitive.

That's true, e.g in lynx you go back using left arrow key, in w3m
it's B. Download in lynx is d in w3m it's a or ESC Return. I haven't
yet figured out how to remember that a is the key for download.

				claudio
--
Claudio Nieder, Kanalweg 1, CH-8610 Uster, Tel +41 79 357 6743
yahoo messenger: claudionieder aim: claudionieder icq:42315212
Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org