alfs iso

Claudio Nieder private at claudio.ch
Thu May 10 10:50:09 PDT 2001

Hi,

> I use lynx, but I havent tried the rest. It's nice to have a web browser
> wherever you go :)

I switched some times ago from lynx to w3m as it show tables much better
than lynx, and in general I like the rendering of the page of w3m more
than the one of lynx. I have just peeked into links and the first impression
is, that it is better than lynx but not as nice lookinkg as w3m.

				claudio
--
Claudio Nieder, Kanalweg 1, CH-8610 Uster, Tel +41 79 357 6743
yahoo messenger: claudionieder aim: claudionieder icq:42315212
Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org