alfs iso

Claudio Nieder private at claudio.ch
Thu May 10 10:05:21 PDT 2001

Hi,

> Hmm /me not being a fan of telnet I left it out. Should it be in???

Though I never use telnet to login to a host, I use it often as debugging
tool, e.g. when I doubt if my mail or web client works as it should, I
just telnet to port 25 or 80 and execute the protocol "by hand". It's
also handy to delete single large mails I don't want to download
from my POP server.
				claudio
--
Claudio Nieder, Kanalweg 1, CH-8610 Uster, Tel +41 79 357 6743
yahoo messenger: claudionieder aim: claudionieder icq:42315212
Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org