bryan at bcpub.com
Wed May 9 01:53:40 PDT 2001
I would like to get some comments and further review before I
put this up on the alfs ftp site.
This is a bootable LFS2.4.4 cd with ALFS installed and ready to
go. I've used it to build one box myself, so it works :)
I would like to see if we can improve the cd as much as possible
1. New cp/mv method with tmpfs instead of tar.gz/ramfs
2. More profiles
3. Changes of ALFS-other/ programs and their intergration into cvs
4. initrd.gz improvments - inside of isolinux/
5. additional programs needed? I added wget, ftp, openssh ircii
6. Are all the lfs-sources programs distributable, what else do we need to?
7. Should we have lfs-sources at all?
8. What else is missing?
BTW the iso is about 200mb
Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org
and put unsubscribe in the subject header of the message
More information about the alfs-discuss