LSB pre (moved to alfs-discuss)

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 8 15:20:03 PDT 2001

> Yo,
>
> On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 03:12:57PM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> > I agree ALFS would be better suited, but ALFS isn't quite there yet I
> > think (a first release has yet to be released).
>
> *cough* Your the project leader =P ;)

But I dont do any of the coding, so I can't really judge when something
is ready to be released. I'm just waiting for somebody to tell me "take
current CVS and put together a release" and I'll happily oblidge ;)

> Anyways... i had plans on making some FHS/LSB complaining profiles a
> while back, with Ed Riddler (IIRC) @ linuxcare, but i've trying
> contacting him with no luck...
>
> /me wonders if he's still alive.

Not at ed at linuxcare.org/com anymore. His address started to bounce,
along with other linuxcare addresses. Perhaps the failed merger with
TurboLinux caused some laying off?

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org