profile: latest versions

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Wed Mar 28 14:10:08 PST 2001

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 12:31:59PM -0500, Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 05:59:59PM +0100, Robin Matthews wrote:
> > Ha ha......  Being one who has not 'broken the seal', has anyone produced a
> > working 3.0-pre profile yet?  I would like to compile a 3.0-pre, but can't
> > bring myself to go through the pain of manual compilation again.
>
> I know at least Neven and someone else (can't remenber whom)
> posted updated profiles not too long ago, here here on alfs-discuss, or
> on alfs-profile, alfs-backend. (CVS/3.0-pre1)

I can't remember posting any 3.x profiles, but Nicholas Dille posted one (3.0).
It should be in alfs-profile.

The one attached is my "test profile". It has (all) the latest versions and
(possibly) some stuff that isn't in CVS.

I just updated it (hopefully right) with Balu's latest CVS changes.

If it wipes somebody's disk clean, don't blame me.
(I _do_ use it and update it regularly, but still ...)

If anyone finds some bugs/typos/whatever, please let me know.

Neven