Syntax (was syntax.txt)

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Fri Jun 29 12:39:43 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 07:36:32AM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> You will want to add a type of link here: symbolic or hard.

Yup, or go with <link> for a hardlink and <symlink> for a symlink..or
n/m, been reading to many C-related man pages *g* :)

(so yeah, adding a simple <type> would be easists)

> may be confusing thinking that the 'sed' program is used here. I suggest
> stay away from names of actual programs. I don't have a suggestion right
> now what else to call it.

Agreed here.

We also have to think about, when getting into this, are we going to add
regex support? or just very simple and primitive search and replace
function?

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org