New to ALFS

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Fri Jun 29 12:16:56 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 05:23:54PM +0200, Lederrey Guillaume wrote:
> - What is the current status ?

We are in the process of redesigning everything and starting From
Scratch(tm), so there's lots todo, allthough most of it isn't defined
yet.

That should be fixed soon (list of TODO's that is) allthough the easist
way to help out right now, is to try what has been done before (eg, keep
reading) and report back what you find, what you like, what you hate,
etc.. we are mostly talking about syntax right now, etc..

> - What doc, mailing list archive, ..., should I read first ?

This months for sure;

http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/alfsdiscuss/2001/06/

> - Do you already have a beta version ?  Or a simple bash script that compile everything the way LFS-Book says ?

Read this, it should get you started;

http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/alfsdiscuss/2001/06/0241.html

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org