IPC, RPC, Protocol to use between fe/be?

Simon Perreault nomis80 at videotron.ca
Sat Jun 16 09:42:50 PDT 2001

On Saturday 16 June 2001 12:35, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> > I think I understand pretty well what XML is and what it is not, thank
> > you. I think XML isn't suited for the task at hand.
>
> Well then I think there's nothing we can say or do that will change your
> mind. We are convinced XML is the best way to go here.

Hehe, instead of explaining XML to me, you explained the task instead (see
thread below). This changed my mind. ;)

Count me in for the project, even if my free time is very limited, I can
always offer some advice on the mailing list, just to bug people and force
them to think things through. ;)

--
Simon Perreault -- Public key: http://nomis80.linuxfromscratch.org/nomis80.gpg
Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org