Profile Syntax

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jun 16 09:38:38 PDT 2001

> I tried extracting commands from the book for the commands file, but it was a
> nightmare, and I figured it couldn't be done.

Not right now, blockquot and literallayout aren't used for just
commands. But that's not because of a limitation to DocBook, it's a
limitation to me. There are better tags to use to display command
sequences. If we ever convert to those, it'll make more sense (that way
in xml you tell what the text is: command sequences, rather than just
some blur of text indented a bit")

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org