paramX attributes

Simon Perreault nomis80 at videotron.ca
Sat Jun 16 08:20:15 PDT 2001

On Friday 15 June 2001  3:50, Michael Heca wrote:
> I don't like param1..paramX attributes in XML files used in system_command
> tag and elsewhere.

I totally agree.

> It's complicated to edit, you must renumber after deletion.

True.

> I don't know if it may be corectli defined in DTD.

It can't.

> It's trouble for simple xml procesor, like gslgen.

Yes.

> I prefer subtags <param .../>.

Totally. Or I would suggest, as I have suggested a few months ago on some
alfs mailing list, to use a single attribute param that would contain all the
parameters separated with spaces.

--
Simon Perreault -- Public key: http://nomis80.linuxfromscratch.org/nomis80.gpg
Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org