TODOs.

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Sat Jun 16 04:24:32 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Sat, Jun 16, 2001 at 04:34:21AM -0600, Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:
> C'mon guys! there was such fire in the language thread, lets put some of
> that to use again, Eh!

Another thing we may want to consider;

Do we want to go with a fe/be/ipc/etc implementation or just stick to a
single application which given a profile will run it and be done with
it, we can't do any fancy things with it, but at least it would work and
be done with it. (kinda like what is in CVS right now, KISS)

That would get rid of a hole whack of issues right of the bat, allthough
limit us to what we can do in the long run....

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org