Moving on

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Wed Jun 13 12:31:46 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 01:28:56PM +0200, Thomas Krennwallner wrote:
> It would be good if we were the guys who develop this LSB package system ;-)
> I also read that they want to use a different approach than rpm/deb and create
> a new one. I think we should contribute to the LSB people and start a
> brainstorm attack ;-)

They are more like making a generic interface to all the different
PMS's right now, allthough they are "officially" using RPM untill they
can sort everything out.

Anyways... for now, i'm ignoring which language to use and package
management, i think are priorities are pushing for a design doc,
fixing up the syntax, writting documentation for the syntax and a DTD
for the profile syntax.

But.. i just woke up from a little nap (Mmm.. woke up @ 7AM put some
Barry White on, next thing i know i wake up a couple of minutes ago ;)

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org