Moving on

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 13 11:06:06 PDT 2001

> So my opinion on this thread is: make alfs-xmls more powerfull and create

A long time ago we decided on an approach like:
Let's get the base working. When we can setup a system sucessfully, we
can add all the other neat options like database connectivity (say:
instead of providing a profile, has your backend connect to the mysql
server on linuxfromscratch.org and pull up a generic profile).

There's a ton of things we can add, but we're not going to run ahead
that far. It's all on the todo list thoug.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org