Moving on

Thomas Krennwallner krennwallner at aon.at
Wed Jun 13 04:28:56 PDT 2001

On Tue Jun 12, 2001 at 11:40:35PM -0600, the boisterous
Jesse Tie Ten Quee <highos at highos.com>
wrote to me:
> All of that will be added when we get around to talking about a package
> management system. (hrm, i should track down a few LSB guys and see what
> kind of generic interface they are working on, so we can plan to
> integrate it hopefully..)

It would be good if we were the guys who develop this LSB package system ;-)
I also read that they want to use a different approach than rpm/deb and create
a new one. I think we should contribute to the LSB people and start a
brainstorm attack ;-)

so long
Thomas

--
  ___    Obviously we do not want to leave zombies around.
_/___\     - W. Richard Stevens
Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org