Moving on

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Jun 12 21:52:10 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 11:09:01PM -0400, atark at thepipeline.net wrote:
> I did say planning was good.  Just don't want to get hung up on it too
> much.   I've seen to many projects drag out the "planning" stage for months
> and never get off the ground.  Maybe I just jumped the gun a little to
> quickly :-)

No worries, i've seen that happen alot too, and i would hate to see that
happen with ALFS.. so if the planning process starts to drag on, just
gimmie an email mention it, lets try and not have this issue thou, k?

We should be able to get the basic design process done over a period of
a week and fine tune it as we go. (i would prefer to go that way, as if
you hard code too much, nothing ever gets done ;)

This will also give us some time to think about everything also, instead
of just blindly jumping into hacking mode...

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org