Moving on

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Jun 12 21:02:03 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 10:24:21PM -0400, atark at thepipeline.net wrote:
> Bah!  ;-)  Yes the IPC stuff is important but the backend (which is the real
> meat  here) can be mocked up, prototyped, whatever, without this.  This is
> the way the perl code started out, it seems it only died because there were
> not enough people with enough time behind it.

Well, the perl backend is allready working, so that's the point?
It's allready done :)

> Planning is good, but I've seem too many projects wither and fade because of
> arguing and bickering over this stuff.  Just do it! :-)

sure, but i personally think, after having this hole conversation that
we are going to _need_ some form of a design doc done.

Because there are *wayyyyyyyyy* to many unasnwered questions.

> "If you build it, they will come."

right...we tried that, look what happened? :)

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org