Moving on

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Jun 12 20:51:45 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 12:07:31PM +0800, Tio Hiap Ho wrote:
> I have been programming in C and Visual C++ before... C for Unix system and
> Visual C++ for Windows system. But I know nothing about C++ in Unix... but I
> would like to learn about it... and I like to do GUI thingy... so maybe I
> could do the front end using C++/QT ? Well I'd really like to learn this
> thingy... so can I can I ?

Another #ALFS IRC posting (yay!);

As i've posted, we should problably outline everything and write some
papers up first before we actually start coding anything, but stay
tuned.

If you haven't messed with Qt yet, i strongly suggest you check out it's
online documentation (http://doc.trolltech.com/) as it's usually quite
good.

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org