Moving on

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 12 20:03:41 PDT 2001

> So this again is something we need to talk about. (i should get Gerard to
> open us up a Bugzilla database and start making some TODOs)

I'll get to this in a little while. I have to modify access permissions
on bugzilla so I can grant people access to only ALFS if those people
have nothing to do with LFS and vise verse. Give me a day or two or
three to figure this out (last time I tried this it didn't work so I may
have to rewrite some of the bugzilla perl code to get it working
properly).

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org