Moving on

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Jun 12 19:52:54 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 11:10:19PM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Simple math, we just need a 'coder'. Do you want to be the coder?

And as Andy just pointed out a very good idea.

We can always keep perl as the be for now and get a working IPC
in place and i'll start messing with C++/Qt and Qt's XML Objects,
there's no reasons we can't all work together.

And again, i hope i didn't come off as a total ass in my reply ... for
everyone that doesn't know Simon or Myself, trust me, we don't take
things personal and are good friends, just the french in us speaking up
i think, Eh? (hey, i grew up in Quebec too ya know *g*)

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org