Moving on

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Tue Jun 12 19:31:34 PDT 2001

Thus spake Tim Wood:

> True, I had forgotton, is it still nearly-Java2 with no AWT/swing?
> *checks* yes (well some awt). It does look like they have got some kind
> of Java/C++ interface working though... but still a buggy inner-class
> implementation, still too beta/alpha? I suppose it depends on the exact
> requirments, have you (or anybody else) been using it? There are some
> examples cited on the web page.

No, I haven't used it; I don't do Java at all.  I just know it's there,
to some degree.  (I don't know how buggy it is either...)

Wil
W. Reilly Cooley                           wcooley at nakedape.cc
LNXS: Get 0.2.0-devel at http://sourceforge.net/projects/lnxs/
irc.openprojects.net                                     #lnxs

"An idealist is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a
cabbage, concludes that it will also make better soup." - H.L. Mencken