Moving on

Corey Cox sleepnir at usa.net
Tue Jun 12 19:27:09 PDT 2001

Jesse Tie Ten Quee <highos at highos.com> wrote:
> Yo,
>
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 10:02:47PM -0400, Simon Perreault wrote:
> > One thing I'd recommend: before *anything* else, WRITE THE DAMNED DTD!
>
> Are you stepping up to the plate?

I'd like to apologize for this, many months ago I volunteered to come up
with this document - and I even made some progress.  But unfortunately my
real work, graduate student, got in the way.  I have made some progress
and I would like to _try_ and help if someone takes up the project.  I'd
like to do it myself - but I just can't commit the time.

--
Corey Cox.

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org