Moving on

atark at thepipeline.net atark at thepipeline.net
Tue Jun 12 19:24:21 PDT 2001

Bah!  ;-)  Yes the IPC stuff is important but the backend (which is the real
meat  here) can be mocked up, prototyped, whatever, without this.  This is
the way the perl code started out, it seems it only died because there were
not enough people with enough time behind it.

Planning is good, but I've seem too many projects wither and fade because of
arguing and bickering over this stuff.  Just do it! :-)

"If you build it, they will come."

--Andy
atark at thepipeline.net

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org