Moving on

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Jun 12 19:08:06 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 09:56:26PM -0400, Simon Perreault wrote:
<snip />

I'm going to go digging into the mail archives tonight and bring up some
posts to your questions, i'm a little light headed right now, so
answering questions isn't the best thing todo, ATM.

> Now that I know a bit more about Perl, I'm sad to see the Perl backend go
> because I could've helped.

If you want to maintain the perl implementation then go right ahead, the
only reason it is being let go is because i don't want to support it and
all the old perl developers haven't been heard from.

This is why i posted, i'm looking for ppl, don't assume anything, just
because i don't want to support something or do something some way
doesn't mean i have the final say in how it's done.

Because if that's how ALFS is going to work? why would i bother posting
this to a mailing list? i would be much better to ignore you all and
just do it my way and release it, no? ;)

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org