Moving on

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 12 15:33:13 PDT 2001

> Do we have to unsubscribe from this closed lists ? or it's done automatically ?

Done automatically. I'll run "rm -r alfs-profile" and the same for other
lists. That way the entire list including subscribed users file is
removed and listar won't even know there used to be an alfs-profile list
(same for alfs-docs alfs-ipc alfs-whatever).

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org