It's time to start, 3.0 ?

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Thu Jun 7 20:01:33 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 08:57:52PM -0600, Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:
> And most recent stuff can always be found in my CVS repository;
> http://cvs.highos.com/index.cgi/profiles/  allthough i haven't updated
> the profiles since i originally released them, i do plan on doing so in
> the next couple of days.

Id also like to mention roryo is creating a Gnome profile, it works last
i heard from him, but it's fairly basic right now (thou that will change
over time)

I also have all the profiles needed to compile+install X11 and KDE2
(along with a few other things) which never made it into my CVS
Repository.

Anyways.. i'll save the rest of the news untill i've had a chance to
talk to Gerard about it ;)

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-profile-request at linuxfromscratch.org