It's time to start, 3.0 ?

didbaba didbaba at free.fr
Thu Jun 7 08:31:49 PDT 2001

Well,
Two years ago I discover Linux, very good.
One year ago I discover LFS, Terrific, 15 LFS builds after, I can't imagine using anything else.
This day I read everything on ALFS, and I want to start. But there is not many traffic on the alfs list.
I remember that last month, someone speak about an up to date profile. Maybe Jesse. It's not on alfs cvs. And I can't access archive.linuxfromscratch.org.
Is there a good soul to send it to me. If I'm wrong I'll write a 3.0 profile from scratch...

thx in advance.
--
didbaba