ALFS 3.0-cvs profiles

didbaba didbaba at free.fr
Sun Jul 22 05:13:58 PDT 2001

Jesse, I have use your old pre-2 or 3 profile to rewrite a personalised cvs profile with the latest package. I use the last cvs book, and just add my personnal packager script.

I encouter a problem with the move tag. Don't know if it come from the last package, or from the backend.
The problem : All the executable that are moved with the move tag loose the x in thair right, I have to add a permissions tag to rectify this.

Any idea...

--
didbaba