sawfish pb

Arnaud Pilon pilon at iie.cnam.fr
Sat Jul 14 06:07:22 PDT 2001

Hi,

I have a problem with sawfish. Once i am under X, when i start sawfish.
Sawfish won't start and says:
sawfish: your X server doesn't support the SHAPE extension; abording
This message come from Xlib. I am looking in the source, if there was a
mistake: i locate this message in display.c but everything seems to be right.

How to active the SHAPE extension ? because X installation make the flag
SHAPE "on" by default and I never change it.

X and Sawfish installation were install without any error message.

Tks
Arnaud Pilon
Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org