Some reflexions and a summary

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Jul 10 16:58:56 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 04:23:39PM +0200, Lederrey Guillaume wrote:
>   I'd like to see this HOWTO, if you have time to write it ...

I've spend the last four days working on updated 3.0-pre4 profiles as i
need them to redo my laptop and development box (and i didn't feel like
using my 3.0-pre2 profiles) so i'll post an introduction article on
c.lfs.org later tonight, when i have everything sorted out.

Now, i wrote these profiles from scratch, so i *really* know now what i
like and dislike about the profiles and i'm _very_ certain now that the
excissive amount of attributes we have been using is the wrong thing,
makes it to hard to manually write the profiles, makes it even harder to
read them, etc...

Anyways, i'll be posting more details later tonight.

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org