Summary

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Jul 10 16:55:06 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 11:51:50AM -0400, Jason Gurtz wrote:
> 	The best place to start whould be http://www.docbook.org/  O'Reilly does
> publish the book if you want to buy it.  But it can be freely read online
> as well.(opensource)  Gerard has written a mini-HOWTO on installing
> software to parse/render the xml source :)  It's located @
> http://cvs.linuxfromscratch.org/index.cgi/LFS/BOOK/INSTALL/  also Jesse
> has written somthing @ http://cvs.highos.com/index.cgi/misc/docbook.txt/

Actually; http://cvs.highos.com/index.cgi/misc/docbook.txt was something
i was working on, but gave up after Gerard wrote better ones in the
$CVSROOT/LFS/BOOK/ directory.

> cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.linuxfromscratch.org:/home/cvsroot checkout
> LFS  should work (Gerard/Jesse correct plz if I'm wrong)

yup, you would need to login thou, at first, like i describe in my CVS
intro in the 'Anonymous access' section;

http://cvs.highos.com/index.cgi/misc/cvs-intro.txt

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org