Summary

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Sat Jul 7 08:51:50 PDT 2001

On Sat, 7 Jul 2001 18:01:17 +0200
"Lederrey Guillaume" <GLederrey at SwissOnline.ch> doth wrote:

> Could you send me an example (o rtell me where to find it) ?

	I'm still early in the learning phase myself so anyways...

	The best place to start whould be http://www.docbook.org/  O'Reilly does
publish the book if you want to buy it.  But it can be freely read online
as well.(opensource)  Gerard has written a mini-HOWTO on installing
software to parse/render the xml source :)  It's located @
http://cvs.linuxfromscratch.org/index.cgi/LFS/BOOK/INSTALL/  also Jesse
has written somthing @ http://cvs.highos.com/index.cgi/misc/docbook.txt/

	the best example whould be to checkout the LFS book from cvs.  Somthing
like:
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.linuxfromscratch.org:/home/cvsroot checkout
LFS  should work (Gerard/Jesse correct plz if I'm wrong)

~jay

--
| jason(at)tommyk(dot)com |
Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org