Mechanism for final decision making

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Thu Jul 5 10:45:45 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 08:35:51PM -0700, Corey Cox wrote:
> I think the summarries that we have seen are a good start - but I think all of
> us would like to know that discussion is over.  That is unless good objections
> are raised.

agreed.. i'll see what i can do.

I've been spending the last while with my head in code, trying to
recapture everything, doing alot of thinking, etc.. ;)

So, now that i have all the small pieces i need to write a C based ALFS
implementations, i'm going to be focusing on the above issue, syntax and
mostly just documentation.

I'll commit/start a spec doc soon, with a first entry of this post.

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org