package XML schema description v0.1

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Thu Jul 5 10:41:10 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 06:41:19PM -0400, Jason Gurtz wrote:
> I like how the package decription looks.  I just wonder how much of that
> we can get incorperated in the initial version of ALFS?

Right.

I'll say this to be really clear here, _myself_ i'm shooting for a very
KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) release.

eg, nothing we don't need; just what we need.

Most of it was package description which is PM, imo, which is something
we should tackle after the initial release.

I don't mean to dismiss alot of the very good suggestions that have been
said in this list in the last while, but it's a matter of... well, we
have nothing, and we need to start somewhere.

Thoughs? this is where i want go, so... speak up ;)

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org