Some reflexions and a summary

Guillaume Lederrey GLederrey at SwissOnline.ch
Tue Jul 3 03:43:55 PDT 2001

>Your document whould make a nice "README.FIRST.txt" in root dir of ALFS cvs.
>It should have a note at the top explaining that it is a project summery and
>maybe a rough historical timeline.  I think it whould help to answer a lot
>of questions, and would make an excelent "first read" for anyone, user or
>developer, interested in the project.  If you like, I can try to add the
>note at the top and the time line part and add credit that you wrote it :)
>etc...  Is everyone in agreement that this whould be a good thing?

  I certainly agree it is a good thing !  I'm having exams right
now and then I'm going on holyday, so I wont have much time to
finish it before mid-august.  Dont write too much till then so I
can keep up (just kidding).

  It would be helpfull if you write the note and time line part.
 I was thinking of moving this summary to LaTeX as soon as it
would be bigger.  It needs some better structure as well ...

  That's all for me now ...

	Amitiés

		Guillaume

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org