Some reflexions and a summary

Corey Cox sleepnir at usa.net
Mon Jul 2 00:00:24 PDT 2001

Lederrey Guillaume <GLederrey at SwissOnline.ch> wrote:
>   I continued to read the archives.  I begun to make some summary of the
archives.  My english is real bad, so keep that in mind when reading it (if
you do).  I might have not understand well what was in the mails
> and I maght not have translated it well.  I probably forgot to write down a
lt of thing that are in fact important.  And what i did write is maybe not a
vision shared ba everybody.  Tell me if you find that work usefull and
> if so I'll finnish it.

This is great - just the kind of stuff we need right now (IMHO).  Everybody -
please give him feedback and corrections.  To me it looks pretty accurate.
The reason I think this is useful is that I think we need to start distilling
our thoughts into a cohesive document to help us maintain focus.

--
Corey Cox.
Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org